CT101: Certification Training for
Clinical Research Coordinator
To learn the applicable Clinical Research guidelines along with the details on roles & responsibilities of a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) in a clinical trial.
Starts 30th April 2019
Early Bird Offer Until 20th Apr’19
About This Course
Clinical Trials market is estimated to reach a market value of $ 64B by 2020 in comparison to present worth of $ 38.4B. The market is expected to represent CAGR of 9% between 2015 and 2020. Presently ClinicalTrial.gov list more than 200,000 trials worldwide creating a number of career options in clinical trial operations and related fields. A Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) acts as a principal communication link between Sponsor and Investigator Site. So a CRC plays a vital role in the smooth and quality execution of a clinical trial. The course “Certification Training for Clinical Research Coordinator (CTCRC)” enable learners to take in-depth knowledge on all the essential concepts and process of clinical research as well as detailed scope of all the roles and responsibilities a Clinical Trial Coordinator undertakes at Investigator Site during a study. See course curriculum for details. This course will make clinical research aspirants and working professionals to excel their career in Clinical Trial Operations as Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) or Clinical Trial Coordinator (CTC).
Who Should Take This Course?
- Clinical Research Professionals
- Aspirants (students/ working professionals) from the following health science background: Pharmacy, Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Public Health, Life-Science, Physiotherapist, Traditional/ Alternative Medicine etc.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 16 high-quality learning modules with an online exam.
- In-depth knowledge in applicable guidelines
- Learn various clinical trial study processes
- Learn detailed roles and responsibilities of clinical research coordinator
- Certificate and Performance Card on successful completion
- Opportunity to explore your career in Clinical Research Operations.
- What is the mode of learning and do I need to visit anywhere to take this course? The mode of learning is completely online and you are not to required visit anywhere to take this course. You can easily learn and complete this course from your location. You should have a device (laptop/ desktop) with an internet connection.
- How will you deliver the course modules? You simply need to log in with your Username and Password at our LMS Portal to start with. The access will be granted to you via email before Course Start Date.
- I am a student at present; can I take this course along with my studies? Yes, you are eligible to this course along with your regular studies.
- Is there any specific timing to take the course modules? We have made it very convenient for you. All the course modules are pre-loaded on our website, so you can learn the modules as per your convenient timings.
- How will you conduct the exams? Exams will be online. Once you are through with course modules and want to take the exams, you just need to drop a request mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Request to take the online exam can be sent at any time.
- Is there any separate exam fee? No, there is no separate exam fee.
- When will I receive the Certificate and Performance Card? Once you attempt and submit your online exam for evaluation, we generally take 14 working days to evaluate and issue Certificate of Completion along with Performance Card via email.
- How will you send the Certificate of Completion? The Certificate would be issued through email upon successful completion. The issued certificate would be print-ready but if you wish to receive a hard copy of Certificate then a minimal charge towards processing, printing and courier would be applicable.
- How to enroll and pay the fee? To enroll, you simply need to view the link HOW TO ENROLL.
- Can I pay the fee in installments? Yes, you can pay the fee in maximum 3 installments. To pay the fee in installments, you need to contact us at email@example.com
- What is money back guarantee? If a student is unable to complete the course successfully, then course fee (excluding the processing fee of USD 5) will be transferred back in their account within 30 days. The guarantee is void:
- After 50 days of enrollment.
- Not attempting the exams or any section of exam
- Not following the instructions properly
- Attempt exam without reading the complete course modules
- Provides incorrect enrollment details
You can also view our FAQs page for further queries.
Length: 12 weeks
Effort: 55 hrs. approx
Skill Level: All
Includes: LifeTime Access Money Back Guarantee
Submit Your Query!
Clinical Research Assistant, AACOGA
Medical Center for Clinical Research, US
Coordinator, UoF, Italy
RAC Pediatrics, Kentucky Children’s Hospital, US