PC101: Professional Certificate
in Clinical Research
To learn the applicable clinical research guidelines, personnel & stakeholders responsibilities, clinical trial study processes etc.
Starts 30th April 2019
About this course
Clinical Trials market is estimated to reach a market value of $ 64B by 2020 in comparison to present worth of $ 38.4B. The market is expected to represent CAGR of 9% between 2015 and 2020. Currently, ClinicalTrial.gov list more than 200,000 trials worldwide creating a number of career options in clinical trial operations and related fields. The course Professional Certificate in Clinical Research (PCCR) enable learners to take an in-depth knowledge in applicable ICH-GCP and regulatory guidelines, clinical trial study processes, roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders, reporting procedures, terminologies etc. This course will enable clinical research aspirants and working professionals to excel their career in Clinical Trial Operations as Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC), Clinical Research Associate or Clinical Trial Investigators.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Clinical Research Professionals
- Aspirants (students/ working professionals) from following health science background: Pharmacy, Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Public Health, Life-Science, Physiotherapist, Traditional/ Alternative Medicine etc.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 12 high-quality learning modules with an online exam.
- In-depth knowledge in applicable ICH-GCP and regulatory guidelines.
- Learn various clinical trial study processes.
- Learn roles and responsibilities of clinical trial personnel.
- Certificate and Performance Card on successful completion.
- Opportunity to explore your career in Clinical Research Operations.
Module 2: Evolution of Ethical Research principals, Regulations and Guidelines
Module 3: Essential Clinical Trial Documents
Module 4: Clinical Study Process
Module 5: Ethics Review Board (ERB)
Module 6: Roles and Responsibilities of Investigator
Module 7: Roles and Responsibilities of Sponsor
Module 8: Roles and Responsibilities of Clinical Trial Monitor
Module 9: Informed Consent Process
Module 10: Serious Adverse Event (SAE)
Module 11: Maintenance of Source Document
Module 12: IND/ NDA/ ANDA/ AADA
Clinical Trials Terminology
Assessment through Online Exam
“I took the course just to understand the basics and it provided innovative concepts along with basic structure”
“Maximum coverage by the trainers in creating the course curriculum and content”
“PCCR have everything in content required to know the basics of clinical trial”
“Had a wonderful experience after enrolling in Clinical Research with Pharmacovigilance combined certificate. Special thanks to trainer Dr Prashant Agarwal for extending my timelines to complete the course examination”
“It was to the point and applicable in my current profile. Shall surely recommend my colleagues and friends”
- What will be the mode of learning and do I need to visit anywhere to take this course? The mode of learning is completely online and you are not required visit anywhere to take this course. You can easily learn and complete this course from your location. You should have a device (laptop/ desktop) with internet connect.
- How will you deliver the course modules? You simply need to log in with the Username and Password at our Online Moodle Portal to start learning. The access will be granted to you via email within 24 hrs. of fee payment.
- I am a student at present; can I take this course along with my studies? Yes, you can take this course along with your regular studies.
- Is there any specific timing to take the course modules? We have made it very convenient for you. All the course modules are pre-loaded on the website, so you can learn the modules as per your convenient timings.
- How will you conduct the exams? Exams will be online. Once you are through with course modules and want to take examination, you just need to drop a request mail at email@example.com Request to take the online exam can be sent at any time.
- When will I receive the Certificate and Performance Card? Once you attempt and submit your online exam for evaluation, we generally take 7 business days to evaluate and issue Certificate of Completion along with Performance Card
- How will you send the Certificate of Completion? The Certificate would be issued through email upon successful completion. The issued certificate would be print-ready but if you wish to receive a hard copy of Certificate then a minimal charge towards processing, printing and courier would be applicable.
- How to enroll and pay the fee? To enroll, you simply need to view the link HOW TO ENROLL.
- Can I pay the fee in installments? Yes, you can pay the fee in maximum 3 installments. To pay the fee in installments, you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is money back guarantee? If a student is unable to complete the course successfully, then course fee (excluding the processing fee of USD 5) will be transferred back in their account within 30 days. The guarantee is void:
- After 50 days of enrollment.
- Not attempting the exams or any section of exam
- Not following the instructions properly
- Attempt exam without reading the complete course modules
- Provides incorrect enrollment details
You can also view our FAQs page for further queries.
Length: 12 weeks
Effort: 40 – 45 hrs
Timings: Self Paced
Skill Level: All
Includes: LifeTime Access Money Back Guarantee